All About Mulligan is a blog made by LegoMyEGGO, a Lego Robotics team at Sacred Heart Catholic School. This blog is centered around a dog named Mulligan and his adventures. The purpose of the website is to advertise the use of therapy and service dogs, and also to show the silly fun experiences we’ve had with Mulligan and others.
- Do focus on dog temperament.
- Do designate a handler to monitor each dog’s interactions with students.
- Do find a great training program.
- Do get insurance coverage for school therapy dogs.
- Don’t limit the service dog’s breed.
- Don’t bring a therapy dog into a school without creating goals.
- Don’t ignore a student’s needs when having a dog in your school.